The music is the breathe that you can ear.

The music in your headphones sound great but in concert sound amazing, so the concerts are the best way of listen to music, for this reason my concert ever was my first concert, I was sixteen year old and my sister gift me a ticket for Mon Laferte, a chilean singer that became famous in Mexico after to participe in a talent show in Chile, now is one of the most important singers of latin america but in that time she wasn't so famous and the ticket was for the first row I was so exited to go. I couldn't sleep the night before but the they came. The concert was in Suractivo it's a show center in Concepción because I live there. I don't remember the day but was in 2016. Everything was beautiful, there weren't too many people, was so intimate, I cried singing all her songs and all people there sing with her. I had read in a fandom group that if you scream her "I love you" she respond you "I love you too" so I tried and she listen to me and respond me, was the best time of the night. I was so happy, the best concert ever. (I just have one picture because my memory card is ruined) 



Comentarios

  1. I love Mon Laferte too!
    If hearing her voice through a speaker gives chills, I can't imagine how it will be in live concert.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Awww! So lovely, I don't listen her music but she's a really good singer and person!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow, nice experience! Being able to interact with your favorite artist is amazing. Mon Laferte is a great artist, I admire her a lot. Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love the energy that Mon Laferte transmits. Also, she is a great artist.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. OMG, she answered you, that is great, I really like Mon Laferte, my favorite song is "Caderas Blancas". Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love her, her voice is simply perfection and her song have so much soul, you can hear it with you heart. Nice blog!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. How lucky you are to meet Mon Laferte ! she has been my idol since she was Monserrat Bustamante but I still do not know her :(

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I would like to meet Mon Laferte, I love her music and her voice are amazing. You are so lucky!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Mon Laferte is such an amazing woman! I admire her so much

    ResponderEliminar
  10. She is great! and you actually interacted with her, so lucky!!!

    ResponderEliminar

  11. Mon Laferte is simply wonderful, her voice and she herself. How good that you could hear it live!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog