MY FAVORITE SERIE!

The decision was so easy! I can't explain but my favorite serie is "FRIENDS", it's a old serie was transmitted by tv since 1994 to 2004, FRIENDS had ten seasons, I can't tell you how much I laugh when I see this serie, some people say that this serie is so bored but i dont understand maybe my humor is different hahah. The series takes places in New York with a clan of friends that lives togheter sometimes or in different places but each one have different lifes that converge in "Monica's aparment", each character has an particular job and history. If you laugh with stupid things, this series will be your favorite. As a freak fact my favorite character is Rachel and Chandler.


I like policial series, romantic series, fiction series, I don't have an favorite topic in series even I like documental series If you recommend me any serie probably I will see, however If so many people is talking about one serie probably I don't will see because I hate the spoilers. 
I always want to see "Black Mirror" but I'm so fearful and the psicologist terror is scare to me.
I think that series are special but in a second can make you laugh or cry and the history keeps you anxious for another chapter. 


Comentarios

  1. I love Friends, it is a really good series, I have a good time watching the series.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog