MY FAVORITE MOVIE!!

My love movies that makes me cry hahah just if its a romantic movie because I hate blood in movies is so disgusting, for this reason my favorite movie is "Me before you", its about a girl that found a job where she has to take care a sickness young man. The man can't move his muscles so the girl has to do everything. He is angry every day and the girl do a lot of thing for makes smile the man. The girl has a very peculiar personalitiy and this sometimes makes the man crazy hahah. I don't wanna do an spoiler so I don't tell no more but you guys have to know that the final is so sad.



How I said before, I love romatic movies and recently I saw "Everything Everything" this movie isn't sad but the final is so shocking, you have to see it! 



Well, I always prefer to see movies in cinema but now this is impossible so I hope that we can go to the cinema soon and eat hot pop corn.

Comentarios

  1. Those movies are so beautiful, i recently watched them and cried too, lol. Watching movies at the cinema is the best, i share your desire.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I can't believe the end of the first movie and the other one you mentioned I've never seen it :c

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Awww, it looks like a very cute and interesting movie.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i usually don't like romatic movies but Me before you made me cry a lot!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I was told that I would cry too much when I saw both films, and in fact, I put them off for a long time, but they are really worth watching.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. This movie makes me laugh and cry at the same time, i love it!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. hey javiera, i love this kinds of movies, but I always end up crying when I see them, so sad :(

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Omg I love Me before You so much! Every time I have the opportunity I see it, I always cry with the ending hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I have never seen these movies, I am not a big fan of romantic movies. But I love Emilia Clarke, so I think it could be a good movie

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog