My First Post!

I'LL REALLY LIKE TO GO TO CANADA!!



Hi everyone! My name is Javiera Riquelme and I love Canada, when I was a child I loved Justin Bieber, he is from Canada so I researched a lot of informatión about this country and simply loved it. 
Canada have a large cristal clear lakes but most of the time are frozen for this reason in Canada a lot of people practice ice hockey. Its great mountains are beautiful and impressive. 
As I mentioned before, I love this country but I'm in love of Vancouver and definetily my first stop its gonna be there, i want to tour all its lakes and rivers across the city, walk in park and breathe. My godfather lives in Vancouver and always send me pictures of the city. I can't wait to go!
I wanted to go to study to the British Columbia University as exchange student but I don't speak english and i need it to study there, however, I hope travel through a working holiday visa when I finish my actual career and work for a year in Canada. 



Comentarios

  1. I love your plans, I think many of us are stopped by not knowing the language to travel to other countries, but we must strive to fulfill our dreams

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love your plans! My best friend was in Canada last year and he loved it!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Javiera, I also liked Justin Bieber and wanted to go to Canada for him jajjaja. I hope you can visit Canada soon. Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! I have relatives who made their lives there and do not plan to return, so I deduce that it must be a very stable country to live in.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. it sounds like a wonderfull place! i admire so much the fact that you already have realistic plans to go there a fulfill your dreams!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hey Javiera, when i was little i also liked justin bieber and wanted to go to canada for him hahahaha, but that's over now, i hope you can travel there someday!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I've never liked justin bieber, I'm from team Selena Gómez <3

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I think Canada is one of the best countries to live in, it has amazing people :) I also want to go!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog