Pandemic Vacations :(

This blog is so sad because I talk about vacations and this year will be so bored and depressing. My plan was travel to New York and I was collecting money, everithing was ok but corona happens, I always dream with a Christmas in New York but well I hope will in a future time. 

Usually I travel with my family, we go to the river, to camp to "Salto del Laja" its a beautiful place with a waterfall, there are many camping sate, or to the beach where my great grandmother, We have never been abroad but we enjoy every travel.


This vacations probably I'll stay in home and maybe I will go where my uncles or grandma or to nearby beaches because my family and me decides take care of us. Another plan was study english in any institute but I dont want in online class so maybe I will look for a job.

Comentarios

  1. The coronavirus pandemic ruined the summer plans of many people, including mine :c but still we can still have a good time...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that this summer is so sad too, I hope you can go to the Salto del Laja with your family

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hate Covid-19, I hope that it ends soon so we can go on vacations

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's so hard, but don't be mad! It's an opportunity to save more money, anf maybe the next year we can past vacations on Spain! jeje

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog