My Future Job!

In my whole life i had different dreams job, like teacher, lawyer, etc, but now I'm studying Public Administration, however, that isn't my dreams job. I love my career and I really like to work in public policies about children or women, but I really really love make up and estilism.

 (Referencial Picture)
I love make up and in the future I hope will have an beauty salon, here in Chile or any country, I love work with people and makes them feel confortable. I want to travel across the world to perfect myself in make up area. If we talk about salary I don't want big luxuries, I just want a good life. 
So, when I finish my actual career I hope sutdy make up in any academy just for the title and then throw myself. 
Well, that are my plans but we will  never know what will happen in the future but now this is what i want.  
In make up area I prefer social and bride make up so if one of you want to do make up for any especial ocassion go with me.

Comentarios


  1. Hello! I think that no matter how much we study the career we study, you should fulfill your dream, even if it is just a hobby!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I really think you must follow your dreams and become the best makeup artist! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi. I think it's great that your dreams go far beyond the career you are studying.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, I love make up too! I hope you can reach your dream, I will be your client in the future

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think you are amazing in everything <3! you can do everything you want! And this career isn't a impediment to study make up, you can be the best make up artist an the best public administrator!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. read this really inspired me! seriously, i love see people with motivation and goals. You can do it!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi there, I think that to be passioned about something is the most important part to be successful in that, so, you can make it happen for you, go girl!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog